MIL-SPEC QUICK RELEASE CUMMERBUND
Take your Plate Carrier to the Next Level
The Rapid Disconnect Cummerbund was designed with the direct input of several Military and Law Enforcement units with the purpose to rapidly disconnect and connect your plate carrier. We wanted to maintain the function of our MOLLE cummerbund but allow a rapid disconnect feature. The rapid disconnect cummerbund utilizes our Rapid Disconnect System (RDS) for quick detach, featuring 3 rows of MOLLE/PALS webbing to attach your pouches or side plates.
Our RDC cummerbund also features an internal pocket for our soft armor (Armor Sold Separately). We designed the RDC cummerbund with 2 sizes allowing a very versatile sizing design. The RDC cummerbund is compatible with our MEAC and LOPC Plate Carriers along with most other carriers on the market.
To size yourself properly measure approx. 2 finger lengths above your belly button.
Soft Armor Cummerbund Sizing
- SM/MD – Soft Armor Size 5.5″ x 8.5″
- LG/XL – Soft Armor Size 5.5″ x 11″
Rapid Disconnect Cummerbund Features:
- Quick Release with our Rapid Disconnect System (RDS)
- Internal pocket for soft armor
- Constructed of MIL Spec 500D Cordura
- Available in 2 Sizes – SM/MD and LG/XL
- Three rows of MOLLE/PALS webbing on each exterior side to customize your kit with pouches and plate pockets
- Cummerbund fits all MEAC, LOPC, and LVPC plate carriers along with most other plate carriers on the market with rear pass through pocket
- Sold in a Set
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Black, Coyote, MultiCam, Ranger Green
SM/MD 26"-38", LG/XL 38"-44", 2XL/3XL 44"-52"
Some Products We Sell Carry RESTRICTIONS In Certain States and Some Products ARE NOT EXPORTABLE Under U.S. ITAR Laws. The BUYER Is Responsible For Knowing & Complying With All Local, State, Federal & U.S. Export ITAR Laws. We also ship APO/FPO just make sure when you’re ordering an item you know that it’s exportable and follow U.S. Export ITAR Laws.
We also ship internationally.