The ultimate protection, breathability and comfort with the Lightweight Operational Plate Carrier (LOPC)
Designed by U.S. Veterans.
Our Lightweight Operational Plate Carrier (LOPC) is a light weight plate carrier that works with any set of hard armor plates and soft armor backers. The LOPC has built in padded and fully adjustable shoulder straps. The tops of the shoulder straps have both nylon webbing and elastic webbing for mounting and routing tourniquets, hydration tubes, radio antennas, handsets, comm wires, V Lites, and strobe lights. The front of our Lightweight Operational Plate Carrier incorporates a large matching Velcro loop area for placards and 2 vertical clips which will accept a variety of pre-configured weapon-specific pouch panels. The LOPC comes standard with a removable MOLLE clip placard held in place by 2 vertical clips. Spacer mesh is used on the inside of the LOPC for increased breathability and comfort. The cummerbund is made of lightweight breathable mesh with MOLLE webbing on the exterior and interior. Strong drag handle that Velcro’s down and out of the way when not in use.
Receive a FREE Tough Hook Hanger with the purchase of this item!
- Removable cummerbund with Mil-Spec Velcro
- Lightweight breathable cummerbund with MOLLE webbing on the exterior and interior.
- Vertical Clips for rapid add/removal of auxiliary chest worn equipment
- Comes standard with a removable MOLLE clip placard
- Interchangeable cummerbund system
- Fully adjustable & padded shoulder straps
- Spacer mesh for comfort & breathability
- Strong drag handle that Velcro’s down
- Large Velcro area for placards
- Made with Mil-Spec IR Treated 500D Cordura
- Mil-Spec IR Treated Murdock Webbing
- All our Fabrics, Webbing, and Plastic Hardware are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
- REGULAR: Fits 10″ x 12″ Plate (Standard Size)
- X-LARGE: Fits 11″ x 14″ Plate (Most Uncommon Size)
Black, Coyote, MultiCam, MultiCam® Black, Ranger Green
Some Products We Sell Carry RESTRICTIONS In Certain States and Some Products ARE NOT EXPORTABLE Under U.S. ITAR Laws. The BUYER Is Responsible For Knowing & Complying With All Local, State, Federal & U.S. Export ITAR Laws. We also ship APO/FPO just make sure when you’re ordering an item you know that it’s exportable and follow U.S. Export ITAR Laws.
We also ship internationally, with a tag line of "Outfitting Warriors Around The World" we sure do. If your country is on the U.S. Department of State's List of State Sponsors of Terrorism then NO!