Ultimate protection with the Next Generation 34i1 Level III/IV ICW Armor Plates
The 34i1 Level 3 Armor Plates Series is our next generation of NIJ 0101.06 independently tested products and is designed to defeat Level III threats from high velocity rifle rounds when used in–conjunction with a Level IIIA soft armor.
The CT 34i1 are an extremely lightweight law enforcement and special operations, hard level 3 armor plates with proprietary advanced ballistic matrix material components.
34i1 Level III/IV ICW Armor Plates Features
- Protection: Level III/IV ICW Level IIIA Soft Armor (High Velocity Rifle Rounds and Armor Piercing Threats)
- NIJ Standard 0101.06: This product has been independently tested by an NIJ approved laboratory according to the NIJ standard of protection
- RST: Rifle Special Threats Validated
- Material: Ceramic strike face composite backing
- Exterior Cover: 1000D Cordura®, Textured Nylon
- Thinness: .85”
- Multi-curve Shape: is sold as independently tested according to NIJ 0101.06 standard
- Cut: The 10” x 12” shooters cut and multi-curve shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5” x 11.5”
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship.
- Disclaimer: Text shown on strike face is for marketing purposes only. The actual labels on Chase Tactical products are NIJ approved self-adhesive labels
Due to the nature of this product, All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded. LE/MIL only shipments to CT. Please allow 4-5 Weeks for shipment.
|Plate Size & Cut||
10.00"X13.25" SAPI/ESAPI, 10"X12" Full Size, 10"X12" Multi Curve Shooters Cut, 10"X12" Shooters Cut, 10"X12" Swimmers Cut, 11.00"X14.00" SAPI/ESAPI, 5"X7" Full Size, 5"X8" Full Size, 6"X6" Full Size, 6"X8" Full Size, 7.50"X11.50" SAPI/ESAPI, 8.75"X11.75" SAPI/ESAPI, 8"X10" Full Size, 8"X10" Shooters Cut, 9.50X"12.50" SAPI/ESAPI
|Size||Curvature||Cut||Weight (lbs/ kg)|
|5 x 7||Single Curve||Full||2.3 / 1.1|
|5 x 8||Single Curve||Full||2.7 / 1.2|
|6 x 6||Single Curve||Full||2.2 / 1.0|
|6 x 8||Single Curve||Full||3.1 / 1.4|
|8 x 10||Single Curve||Full||5.2 / 2.3|
|8 x 10||Single Curve||Shooters||5.0 / 2.3|
|10 x 12||Single Curve||Full||7.7 / 3.5|
|10 x 12||Single Curve||Shooters||6.5 / 3.0|
|10 x 12||Single Curve||Swimmers||6.9 / 3.3|
|10 x 12||Multi Curve||Shooters||6.5 / 3.0|
|7.5 x 11.5||Multi Curve||SAPI (XS)||5.0 / 2.2|
|8.75 x 11.75||Multi Curve||SAPI (S)||6.4 / 2.9|
|9.5 x 12.5||Multi Curve||SAPI (M)||7.4 / 3.3|
|10 x 13.25||Multi Curve||SAPI (L)||8.4 / 3.8|
|11 x 14||Multi Curve||SAPI (XL)||9.3 / 4.2|
|Weapon Type||Ammunition||Vel (ft/s ± 30)||Vel (m/s ± 9)|
|Rifle M-1 (NIJ06)||7.62 x 63 mm – AP M2||2880||878|
|Rifle AK-47, M, SKS||7.62 x 39 mm – API||2380||725|
|Rifle M-16/AR-15||5.56 x45mm – M855/SS109||3117||950|
|Rifle M-16/AR-15||5.56 x45mm – M193||3150||960|
|Rifle SVD, Dragunov||7.62 x 54R-LPS||2840||865|
|Rifle SVD, Dragunov||7.62 x 54R-L||2840||865|
|Rifle M-1||7.62 x 63 mm – JSP||2780||847|
|Rifle SVD, Dragunov||7.62 x 54R -B-32 API||2800||854|
|Rifle FN FAL||7.62 x 51 mm – M80||2780||847|
|Rifle AK-47, M, SKS||7.62 x 39 mm –Mild Steel Core||2380||725|
|Rifle AK-47, M, SKS||7.62 x 39 mm – Ball||2380||725|
Some Products We Sell Carry RESTRICTIONS In Certain States and Some Products ARE NOT EXPORTABLE Under U.S. ITAR Laws. The BUYER Is Responsible For Knowing & Complying With All Local, State, Federal & U.S. Export ITAR Laws. We also ship APO/FPO just make sure when you’re ordering an item you know that it’s exportable and follow U.S. Export ITAR Laws.
We also ship internationally.