The innovative three-in-one AR Battle Belt from Armored Republic is made for all of life: Wear it as a simple but durable waist belt, change it into an on-duty belt for your primary first-line gear, or turn it into a war belt for an even more elaborate battle setup. Each part is made of quality materials, consisting mostly of Cordura® nylon with very strong Velcro® used to attach each layer.
*Please note that belt sizes are measured over your clothing and not like a regular pants belt
The AR Battle Belt from Armored Republic was made to take three belt types and make them all accessible in one product. Carrying first-line gear comfortably and securely has never been easier.
Available in four sizes and colors, the AR Battle Belt's primary material is Cordura® nylon, while each part is securely attached with Velcro® and durable ITW-Nexus buckles. Additionally, the Outer Belt features a generous covering of PALS webbing for compatibility with MOLLE gear.
These components together create a scalable and affordable gun belt system.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a battle belt used for? A battle belt is a piece of kit that can be used in unison or independently of a plate carrier. Battle belts employ MOLLE webbing to mount gear and pouches that would otherwise be limited to usage on your plate carrier. In addition to this, they allow the integration of drop leg systems like holsters. Since the human skeletal structure is designed to carry the most amount of weight on our hips, the more pouches and gear you can mount to your waistline the better you can manage your overall maneuverability.
- What should I carry on my battle belt? Battle belts are typically used in conjunction with secondary weapon systems (pistols), additional magazines, multi-tools/ flashlights, dump pouches for used-gear retention (like empty magazines), flash bangs / other grenade types, and any other gear that may work better on your waistline than on your cummerbund/front of your plate carrier, like an IFAK.
A three-piece modular system, the Battle Belt comes in four sizes and includes a 3-point release safety lock buckle (ITW-Nexus) for maximum security.
- Inner Belt: is a 1.5” nylon webbing that is worn through your belt loops and is covered with hook and loop material, allowing it to attach to the Duty Belt
- Duty Belt: is a 2” SCUBA webbing that securely holds your standard loadouts, handgun, or reloads
- Outer Belt: is made of 500D Cordura, slides onto the Duty Belt like a sleeve and features two rows of PALS webbing for attaching MOLLE-compatible pouches and accessories
Belt Size & Rows of Molle (belt sizes are measured over your clothing and not like a regular pants belt)
- Small: 27–31 in (69-79 cm) - 6 molle rows on each of the three sections
- Medium: 31–35 in (79-89 cm) - 6 molle rows on each of the three sections
- Large: 35–39 in (89-99 cm) - 8 molle rows on both the left and right side and 6 rows on the back
- X-Large: 39–43 in (99-109 cm) - 8 molle rows on both the left and right side and 6 rows on the back
- Features: ITW-Nexus buckles and molded hardware and 3-point release safety lock buckle on Duty Belt for maximum security