Our JOEY Pouch Soft Armor insert is specifically designed for the Chase Tactical JOEY Pouch. Made with Kevlar and Advanced Ballistic Matrix Materials for the highest performance.
Our Level IIIA JOEY Pouch Soft Armor insert is specifically designed for the JOEY Pouch.
Increase protection to your lower abdomen with Chase Tactical’s JOEY Pouch Soft Armor Insert specifically designed to be used in the JOEY Utility Pouch. Added protection and safety to quality Nylon equipment.
JOEY Pouch Soft Armor Features:
- Protection: Level IIIA Stand Alone against handgun rounds
- NIJ Standard 0101.06 Certified: Tested and verified to meet or exceed ballistic resistance as specified under NIJ Standard 0101.06
- Aerial Density: 1.19 psf (5.6kg/sqm)
- Thinness: 0.26”
- Material: Kevlar Soft Armor Panel
- ABMM: Advanced Ballistic Matrix Materials
- Multi-hit capabilities
- Sonobond Sealed rip stop water resistant cover
- Custom Sizing: Available for min quantity +20% surcharge per size
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
|CARTRIDGE||PROJECTILE||VEL (ft/s ± 30)||VEL (m/s ± 9)|
|.357 SIG (NIJ06)||125 gr FMJ||1470||448|
|.44 Magnum (NIJ06)||240 gr SJHP||1430||436|
|.357 Magnum||158 gr JSP||1430||435|
|.44 Magnum||240 gr SWCGC||1400||426|
|9 x 19 mm Parabellum||124 gr FMJ RN||1400||426|
|40 S&W||180 gr FMJ||1155||352|
Some Products We Sell Carry RESTRICTIONS In Certain States and Some Products ARE NOT EXPORTABLE Under U.S. ITAR Laws. The BUYER Is Responsible For Knowing & Complying With All Local, State, Federal & U.S. Export ITAR Laws. We also ship APO/FPO just make sure when you’re ordering an item you know that it’s exportable and follow U.S. Export ITAR Laws.
We also ship internationally.