- Tested To Defeat Handgun Rounds: 9mm, .357 SIG and .44 Magnum
- NIJ Level IIIA Insert - Sizing 10x12"
- Thin and Lightweight Construction
- 100% Made in the USA
Predator Armor's Level IIIA Soft Armor has been tested by an independent NIJ credentialed laboratory to certify that it meets NIJ level IIIA specifications; it will stop .357 SIG FMJ, as well as .44 MAG SJHP. This armor has an ultra-slim and flexible profile without giving up any stopping capability. The Hybrid Kevlar system used in Predator Armor's Level IIIA Soft Armor is unmatched within the Soft Armor industry, providing top-rated stopping ability while still remaining thin, durable and comfortable.
Predator Armor's Level IIIA Soft Armor has a low-profile, allowing you to use it in discrete environments or to enhance any of your Predator Armor hard armor products. With all of our products made 100% in the USA, you never have to fear the quality or effectiveness of Predator Armor.
- Dimensions: 10" x 12"
- Rated to stop .357 Sig FMJ, .44 MAG SJHP and 9mm
- Multi-hit Rated
- Soft Armor panel can be used standalone for Level IIIA protection, or in conjunction with any of our Hard Armor Plates
- Waterproof Nylon Ripstop outer layer
- .45" Profile
- Panel Weight: 1.2 Lbs
- Made 100% in the USA
|ARMOR LEVEL||Level IIIA Soft Armor|
|DIMENSIONS||10" x 12"|
|ARMOR CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL||Hybrid Kevlar|