Hardcase emergency first aid kit for treating injuries on the range
Treatment capabilities include penetrating & blast injuries, chest wounds, burns, eye injuries, minor lacerations, sprains and fractures and many other common injuries seen on training and shooting ranges.
Bright orange, water-tight case maintains the integrity of your medical products when you need them most.
Kit contents are arranged in a modular system featuring a rugged storage organizer in the lid and removable nylon pouches with easy-to-read treatment labels in the main compartment.
- Bright orange, water-tight case
- Modular system featuring a rugged storage organizer in the lid and removable nylon pouches with easy-to-read treatment labels
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 2 x C-A-T® Tourniquet (Orange)
- 2 x Combat Gauze® Hemostatic Dressing
- 2 x NAR S-Rolled Gauze
- 2 x 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD™)
- 5 x 2-Pack Sterile Gauze Pads, 4 in. x 4 in.
- 2 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 2 x Elastic Wrap, 4 in.
- 2 x Triangular Bandage
- 2 x SAM® Splint II
- 1 x Surgical Tape, 2 in.
- 50 x Flexible Adhesive Strip Bandage, 0.75 in. x 3 in.
- 1 x Burntec® Burn Dressing, 5 in. x 5 in.
- 1 x Eye Wash, 4 oz
- 1 x Forceps, Splinter, 4.5 in.
- 1 x Responder Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 4 x pair Responder Nitrile Gloves, Lg.
- 1 x CPR Mask
- 1 x Marker, Permanent
- L 9.5 in. x W 13.5 in. x H 6 in.
- Weight: 8 lb 12 oz