Whether you're in the field or at the range, sometimes fate strikes at the worst time. Having the right tools to be able to stabilize a traumatic hemorrhagic injury can mean the difference between life or death.
We had to take it one step further. Given the potential scarcity of medical help during a wide spread emergency event, we've also included a Suture Kit from Adventure Medical that allows you to patch yourself up assuming you have the know-how.
- 1 Condor Outdoor MA41 Rip-Away EMT Pouch
- 1 C.A.T. Combat Tourniquet
- 1 Celox RAPID Hemostatic Gauze
- 1 Adventure Medical Suture/Syringe Kit
- 1 Pair of Gloves, Nitrile, Hand Wipe
- 1 Angiocatheter, 18G X 1 ¼”
- 1 Needle, Disposable, Sterile, 18G X 1 ½”
- 1 Needle, Disposable, Sterile 21G X 1 ½”
- 1 Needle, Disposable, Sterile, 25G X 5/8”
- 1 Suture, Nylon, 5-0
- 1 Syringe, 1 cc with Needle
- 1 Syringe, Luer Lok, 3ml
- 3 After Cuts & Scrapes Anethestic/Antiseptic Wipe
- 4 Alcohol Swabs
- 1 N.A.R. Emergency Trauma Dressing 6”
- 2 N.A.R. Compressed Gauze
- 1 Pair Trauma Shears
- 2 Rolls Adhesive Dressing Tape
- 2 Pair N.A.R. Black Talon Nitrile Gloves
Please note, some items in the Trauma Kit are designed for use by trained personnel only. Please seek proper training before utilizing the contents of this kit!